Premier Family Marina
**Closed Easter Sunday, April 9, 2023**
Tucked away in a quiet cove at the back of Duck Creek, the most popular arm of Northeastern Oklahoma’s scenic Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees, Safe Harbor Harbors View Marina is a premier marina that offers a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere.
A haven for boaters and lake lovers alike, Harbors View Marina has plenty of amenities and facilities to offer, including:
- 134 Covered Wet Slips
- Multiple Open Personal Watercraft Docks
- Year-Round Dry Boat and Trailer Storage
- Blind Swine on Duck Creek
- Pontoon and Water Sports Rentals
- Cabin Rentals on VRBO
- Fully Loaded Ship Store
- Spacious Fuel Dock
- The Thirst Quencher (beer cave)
- Restrooms and Shower Facility Available Year-Round
- Member Clubhouse with a Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Cable TV and Free Wi-Fi
- City Water and Electric
- Shore Power Available in 30 amp/50 amp and Single or Dual
- State-of-the-Art Security with On-Site Security Personnel
- On-Site Management
- Free Harbors View Marina Membership
- Lots of Fun, Family-Friendly Activities
A boutique area is located in the Harbors View Marina Ship Store. Like nothing else on Grand Lake, The Boutique offers a huge selection of swimwear, with something for everyone.
There is also a full line of resort wear, men’s wear, T-shirts, footwear, hats, sunglasses, and even some children’s items.
Some of the available brands in the Ship Store’s boutique include Body Glove, Gossip, Lake Girl, and shoes by Hey Dude, Oofos, and a new line of sandals for women, Vines Islandwear (there is a dressing room).
Open seven days a week year-round, the Ship Store’s hours are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Feed the Fish
Stop by the ship store before heading out on Grand Lake, you’ll want to take a few minutes to feed the marina’s “pet” fish.
A large number of hungry fish are always hanging around the dining docks just waiting for a handout. An entertaining experience for all ages, children especially love to toss food to the eagerly waiting fish and then watch as the large hungry catfish gobble up every last bite. The fish food is free and supplied by the marina.