- Job Category: Hospitality/Restaurant
- Salary: DOE
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Not Specified
- Company: Stuff'ns Cafe
We are have an evening Cook position immediately available.
Cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items and ensuring delivery of food
orders in a timely manner.
Duties Include but are not limited too:
1. Sets up/clean-up station according to the Stuff'ns Café guidelines.
2. Prepares all food items as directed and in a sanitary and timely manner.
3. Follows recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the Kitchen Manager.
4. Cleans and maintains stations in practicing good safety, sanitation and organizational skills.
5. Has understanding and knowledge to ensure proper use and maintenance of kitchen
6. Assists with cleaning, sanitation and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and storage
areas. All Closing duties.
7. Performs additional responsibilities as requested by Kitchen Manager.
Apply in Person or call for interview time.
205 Ketchum Ave