10/8 Grand River Dam Authority Floodwater Release Bulletin
At 10 AM on Tuesday, October 8:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.45 feet. Daily target elevation for October 8 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, two (2) main spillway gates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 12,478 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 12,225 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 24,703 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 9,707 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 623.45 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation totaled 32,130 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 28,354 cfs.