1/16 Grand River Dam Authority News Release
At 3 PM on Thursday, January 16:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.05 feet. Daily target elevation for January 16 is 742 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) main spillway gate was open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 3,150 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Five (5) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,387 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 14,537 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 12,418 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 620.46 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation totaled 16,200 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 15,696 cfs.