6/14 Grand River Dam Authority News Release
At 11 AM on Friday, June 14:
- Grand Lake elevation was 753.42 feet. Daily target elevation for June 14 is 744 feet.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation totaled 13,672 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 13,678 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 634.54 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, one (1) gate was open at Robert S. Kerr Dam, discharging 338 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse, releasing 19,440 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 19,778 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 14,323 cfs.