6/6 Grand River Dam Authority News Release
At 4:30 PM on Thursday, June 6:
- Grand Lake elevation was 754.51 feet. Daily target elevation for June 6 is 744 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, two (2) main spillway gates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 18,012 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Six (6) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 14,130 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 32,142 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 25,103 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 635.18 feet. Normal elevation is 619 feet.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation totaled 34,290 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 32,950 cfs.