GRDA News Release
At noon on Wednesday, February 3:
- Grand Lake elevation was 745.03 feet.
- At the direction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, ten (10) east spillway gates were open at Pensacola Dam, discharging 14,120 cubic feet per second (cfs) of water.
- Five (5) units were online at the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, releasing 11,180 cfs of water through generation.
- Releases through floodgates and generation totaled 25,300 cfs.
- Inflows into Grand Lake totaled 8,220 cfs.
- Lake Hudson elevation was 619.29 feet.
- Four (4) units were online at the Robert S. Kerr Dam powerhouse.
- Releases through generation and floodgates totaled 19,440 cfs.
- Inflows into Lake Hudson totaled 26,061 cfs.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers have directed GRDA to close down to one floodgate later today.
Additional information can be found by visiting: http://stormops.grda.tech/riveroperations